All About Jennie Bayliss
All about Jennie Bayliss
Hello—I’m Jennie Bayliss. I’m guessing you are on this page because you are wondering who I am and whether or not I can help you? So, let me tell you a little more about me and what I do.
I am an intuitive Life Coach, an Emotional Healer, an EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) Practitioner and a Naturopathic Nutritional Adviser. I specialise in helping people in emotional distress, or who are struggling in their relationships or wish to improve their health.
Over the last 16 years, I have helped thousands of people to feel better, happier, healthier and become more sucessful. Everyone is unique and so I weave together different therapies, tools and techniques. My unique approach of weaving together different approaches is very effective in helping people take life changing steps to greatly improve their life.
I offer telephone life coaching, helping people with relationship and life challenges. At The Jasmine House I offer personal, one-to-one retreats for individuals and couples. I also offer a holistic, naturopathic nutrition advice.
My unusual life journey in a nutshell
My life has been somewhat unusual. Here are just few of things that I have done and experienced:
- I’ve lived and worked in France, Indonesia, Singapore and Japan.
- I have done 2 round-the-world trips and have visited more than 20 countries.
- I have had 3 very different careers; hotel management, graphic design, now as an intuitive life coach and emotional healer.
- I started a graphic design business, built it up, then sold it after 13 years.
- My ex-husband and I went our separate ways. We did it with dignity and grace.
- We have 2 wonderful, adult daughters and 3 delightful grandchildren.
- I swam across the Bosporus Straits from Asia to Europe.
- I just begun learning how to surf and now regulally SUP too.
- To celebrate becoming 60, I walked 442 miles in 34-days along the South West Coast Path. The path is very up and down and the total climb was 73,000 ft—more than twice the height of Mount Everest.
My gifts and passions
I have been intuitive all of my life. I use my intuition to guide me in both my coaching and my healing. I am a very spiritual person, but it doesn’t matter if you are or not; I trust that you know what is right for you. I work with non-believers and those of faith with equal warmth and love as I simply want to help people find their inner peace and harmony in life. I’m also practical and down-to-earth. And I believe that laughter sometimes saves us—it can be healing in its own right.
I love sea swimming which I do all yeaar round. Although it is very cold in the winter – there is something very magical about swimming in the sea.
I value the beauty and wonder of nature. I love looking at the beautiful coastline view from my windows. The view changes with the seasons and reminds me of the natural cycle of life. I’m inspired and deeply touched when I’m a place of natural beauty for it fills me like nothing else can.
My Values—things that matter to me
In no particular order, my values are: to be caring, generous, stay in integrity, be cheerful, be kind and know there is always more to learn.
I trained and qualified as a Life Coach with CoachU in the USA for 3 years from 2002-5. I am an EFT Practitioner (AAMET) I qualified in 2009. I am also a Naturopathic Nutrition Advisor (Dip N.Adv) in which I qualified in 2015. I have done courses on Intuition Mastery, Journey Therapy, Energy Healing and I have attended many workshops, seminars, and talks with some of the world’s greatest healers and self-development teachers.