Eat Well—Be Well Programs – an overview
Principles of the Eat Well—Be Well program
The Eat Well—Be Well program incorporates all I have learnt and practiced over the last 14 years. I help people lose weight using life coaching techniques to change relationships with food and body. I teach people how to use EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) to release emotional blocks that are often the root casue of self-sabotaging. And the whole program is based on naturopathic nutrition – so that weight loss comes with improved health and energy.
The Eat Well—Be Well program is not a diet. I don’t wish for you to diet any more. Not ever. In the long run, diets never work. Instead I wish for you to:
- Fall in love with food
- Begin treating your body as your best friend, not your enemy
- Learn about nutrition and digestion, so you can make good food choices
- And let go of trying to be perfect.
Fall in love with food? Isn’t this already the problem? Loving and eating too much food? Maybe, but probably not. The food I’m talking about is real, natural, fresh – not the processed food that fills so many of our supermarket shelves. And difficulties around losing weight are rarely just about the food you eat. There is usually one or more of the following going on for you too:
- Food addiction(s)
- Poor body image
- Yoyo weight-loss and weight gain
- Lack of self-worth and poor self-esteem
- Comfort eating
- Eating processed foods (especially those ‘sold’ as healthy, low-fat food)
- Secret eating
- Binge eating
- Psychologically self-sabotaging your efforts
- Poor eating habits
- Rewarding and punishing yourself with food and drinks
- Chasing instant fixes (e.g. crash dieting “Lose 7lbs in 7 days” diets)
- Telling yourself (and others) that it’s impossible for you to lose weight
- And perhaps, possibly unknown to you, food intolerances.
The Eat Well—Be Well program is based on the 7-Steps of Healthy Weight Loss that addresses all of the above issues. As well as coaching, teaching, encouraging, motivating and helping you lose weight, my role is to empower you so that you know what works for your own, unique and wonderful body. By the way, your body is still amazing and wonderful even if your reflection in your mirror is not to your liking.
I can help you discover what your unique body needs, find out how to lose weight in a healthy, natural way and and more importantly, stay slim. Find out how the Eat Well—Be Well program works. I hope to meet you soon!