Retreats at The Jasmine House – take time out to feel better, lighter and happier
HOW COMING ON A RETREAT
CAN HELP YOU
If you are struggling to sort something out, feel lost, hurt, grieving or if you need to let go of old emotional pain, then I can help you feel better, lighter and happier.
Coming on a personal retreat gives you time-out from home, work and family, allowing you to re-evaluate what matters to you. It provides you with the opportunity to let go of your old emotional baggage so you can refind your inner peace and happiness.
I use a variety of different therapies and tools including;
- Life Coaching – to help you understand, reassess and strategize
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) – to release emotional pain
- Emotional Healing – to change feelings about past issues
- Forgiveness – to help you forgive those who have hurt you
- Meditation – for deep relaxation and spiritual guidance
- Naturopathic Nutritional Advice – to improve your health
- Reconnecting to nature during our early morning walks
- Life skills teachings—on boundaries, communication and well-being.
BOOK A FREE CALL WITH ME
I hope you have enjoyed watching the video.
Are you interested in finding out how a personal, one-to-one retreat can help you find your inner happiness?
Book a free 30-minute call with me. It’s just a chat. In confidence, tell me what’s going for you and I can give you some tips and see how I may be able to help you on a retreat.
Click on the button below to book a good time for you. I look forward to talking to you soon.
THE JASMINE HOUSE ON PORTLAND
The Jasmine House is in situated in the heart of a small village, Fortuneswell, on the Isle of Portland. The ‘Isle’ is connected to Weymouth by the famous Chesil Beach and a causeway road.
The view in the photo is from the Sky Room, where we do our healing work together. I never tire of this view as it’s always changing.
The Jasmine House was built in the 1850s and has large Georgian windows flooding the house with natural light. It has a wonderful, peaceful energy, making it an ideal place to ‘step off the world’ for a while. Time for you to reassess, rebalance and release any emotional pain.
Discover more about the
different retreats at The Jasmine House
Pop over to my other website…