Retreats at The Jasmine House – take time out to feel better, lighter and happier
HOW COMING ON A RETREAT
CAN HELP YOU
If you are struggling to sort something out, feel lost, hurt, grieving or if you need to let go of old emotional pain, then I can help you feel better, lighter and happier.
Coming on a personal retreat gives you time-out from home, work and family, allowing you to re-evaluate what matters to you. It provides you with the opportunity to let go of your old emotional baggage so you can refind your inner peace and happiness.
I use a variety of different therapies and tools including;
- Life Coaching – to help you understand, reassess and strategize
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) – to release emotional pain
- Emotional Healing – to change feelings about past issues
- Forgiveness – to help you forgive those who have hurt you
- Meditation – for deep relaxation and spiritual guidance
- Naturopathic Nutritional Advice – to improve your health
- Reconnecting to nature during our early morning walks
- Life skills teachings—on boundaries, communication and well-being.
Discover more about the
different retreats at The Jasmine House
Pop over to my other website…
THE JASMINE HOUSE ON PORTLAND
The Jasmine House is in situated in the heart of a small village, Fortuneswell, on the Isle of Portland. The ‘Isle’ is connected to Weymouth by the famous Chesil Beach and a causeway road.
The view in the photo is from the Sky Room, where we do our healing work together. I never tire of this view as it’s always changing.
The Jasmine House was built in the 1850s and has large Georgian windows flooding the house with natural light. It has a wonderful, peaceful energy, making it an ideal place to ‘step off the world’ for a while. Time for you to reassess, rebalance and release any emotional pain.